- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- This course is 100% on trail. The "Boston Lot", "Landmark" area of Lebanon is a real GEM and has been a favorite of many upper valley folks for years because of its accessibility and variable singletrack and terrain. This is one of the best Mountain Biking and Trail Running secrets in the upper valley. We will take you to the quarry, the top of burnt mountain and on some SWEET singletrack. This really will be a FUN, Challenging finish to our WNHTRS series! As the name implies be careful when you venture off into this 1000 acre area as it is a maze of trails that can easily leave you guessing which way is up! We promise to have an exceptionally well marked course for you!
- Course Map
- Start / Finish Location: Nature Walk Parking Area. Turn right into driveway just past Top Stitch Embroidery at 233 Mascoma St Ext, Lebanon, NH.
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- Distance: 8.1 miles
- Course Questions: visit our FB site
- Race Contact: email@example.com
- Youth 14 and under run for FREE (please register with a paper form)
- Accepted thru September 21, 2018
- Youth 15 - 19: $10
- Adults: $15
- Race Day Registration:
- 7:00 - 8:30 am
- Youth 15 - 19: $15
- Adults: $20
- Register on-line at:
- Use a Paper Form and mail to: Lebanon Recreation. 51 North Park St. Lebanon NH 03766
Exit 18 off of I-89 to Rte 120 South. Take a left at the T intersection on Hanover Street. Right onto High Street (LISTEN Center is on the corner). Right onto Mascoma Street Extension. Pass APD Hospital, go over the I-89 overpass, and then right into the driveway just past Top Stitch Embroidery.