Additional Sponsors: BigRentz, Chase Brook Software, Martha Diebold Real Estate, Redfin
- Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
- Description: The STOAKED trail race takes place on the rolling Oak Hill XC Trail System. The race course is very well laid out and includes just about every facet of trail running. As a runner, you will do a mixture of XC trails and singletrack all the way back to the start area where you will then continue on to the Rollercoaster loop around Storrs Pond to finish. This is a fun, challenging and extremely rewarding experience that will ignite your passion for trail running! Join us for a fun-filled day with free swimming passes.
- Start / Finish Location: Storrs Pond Upper Parking Lot 50 Reservoir Road, Hanover, NH 03755
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- Distance: 12.5 km trail run COURSE MAP
- Race Contact:
- Kaitie Eddington, Upper Valley Trails Alliance
- email@example.com, 802-649-9075
- Results & Images:
- Youth 14 and under run for FREE (please register with a paper form)
- Pre-Registration- Accepted thru August 2, 2018
- Youth 15 - 19: $10
- Adults: $15
- From Interstate 91, take Exit 13 from Interstate 91 in Norwich, Vt., and head east on Vt. Route 10A toward the Connecticut River and New Hampshire. Cross the river into New Hampshire, where the road becomes Wheelock Street, and head to the center of town. At the Hanover Inn opposite the Dartmouth Green, keep going straight until you hit Route 120 at a traffic light. Turn left (north) at the light onto Route 120. At the next light, turn right (north) onto Route 10. Continue for 1 mile, until you come to Reservoir Road (Hanover CO-OP at the roundabout). Turn right (east) onto Reservoir Road and proceed .5 mile to the entrance to the recreation area on your left.